|Contact name||mr. Ben Tallis|
|Company||Tallis Amos Group - Bibury|
|Telephone number||0345 222 0456|
|Fax number||01285 740593|
Responsible for the achievement of the outlet business plan objectives and fulfilling the expectations of all stakeholders (owners, customers and employees). Provides leadership in evaluating, allocating, and managing human, physical and financial resources for the location. Optimizes the profitable growth of the business, the personal growth of employees and the satisfaction of customers.
May also be assigned to other functional responsibilities within the Dealership
1. Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for the location.
2. Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any critical customer issues.
3. Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments at the outlet location(s), which may include leading regular department management staff meetings and all employee meetings.
4. Communicates the dealership values, principles, vision and mission within the outlet location.
5. Communicates with other Outlet Managers to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organization.
6. Supports Group Managers in implementing overall policies, processes and changes in any department within the location.
7. Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events.
8. Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property for the location.
9. Provides input to the hiring, development, coaching, evaluation and effectiveness of the management team and other employees within their outlet.
Skills & Qualifications: